April 16, 2018

Bring on the big 2!

I think my baby turning 2 was harder than her turning one- My bald headed baby is gone. She is a little girl now. She may look like a 2 year old, but she acts like a 5 year old somedays.

To celebrate her birthday I took her to Ijump with her little best friend, and the to her favorite place to eat "chicken cow" Translated: Chick fil a. And later that night Reese and I took her to the corn maze, where she loved having the power of choosing which way we were going to go.



I honestly wish I could bottle her up and keep her this age. She is the sweetest, with just the right amount of sass.

She loves watching Youtube videos. Sometimes of people opening toys, sometimes people playing with playdoh and sometimes nursery rhythms.

She always wants Reese to put her to bed at night, he sings a song from the Little Mermaid to her, and she just thinks that is grand.

She is really good at puzzles. She has a jigsaw puzzle that she can put together faster than I can.

Her little vocabulary kills me.  She just soaks in the world around her. Some of my favorites are:

"Pumpkin scare me!" (our jack-o-lantern must be scary)
"Mommy! mommy! Shayna! Shayna!" (She calls me Shayna about 40% of the time lately)
"Hear dat, Hear the dog!" (as she cups her ear when we are outside)
"How do you do?"

She is such a polite little thing, always saying sorry if she bumps into you, thank you, and please. Last night when Reese was washing the vomit off  her face (she has the flu) She looked up at him and said " Thank you Daddy"

She is truly a blessing in our lives. She brings so much happiness into our home. We love our little girl.

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.